RE: Trigger not firing!!!!!!!!!!(URGENT)

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rweiss@xxxxxx>, "Oracle-L (E-mail)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:02:36 -0400

Rick,

You can always query from v$session to get the other stuff.  I use the
following in my login trigger and store the results in a login table.

    SELECT UPPER(program) program, username,
           osuser, terminal,
           sys_context('USERENV','IP_ADDRESS') ip_addr
      FROM V$SESSION
      WHERE AUDSID =3D USERENV('SESSIONID');

Tom