Re: Tracing invalid rowid ora-01410

  • From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:50:54 -0700 (PDT)

It's been very long since I originally posted the
question (and never got a chance to look at the
replies).  But, you're absolutely correct.  We had an
online index rebuild job that was causing the error on
the queries that referenced the same table at that
very instant. Did not always happen, but whenever it
did, we had the index rebuilds running. We just moved
the index rebuild to a non-active time of the week,
and that has been working for us.

Thanks,
Deepak

--- Jonathan Lewis <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>