Re: Trace Files and Stored Procedures

  • From: Alfonso León <aleon68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:04:05 -0500

Yep, It does in SQL*Plus but when I try to trace a stored procedure
the STATS lines in the trace files from statements inside the stored
procedures are gone.

I open a trace file from a session on sql*plus execute a select, the
the stored procedure, in the trace files appears the execution plan of
the select executed directly from the sql*plus but no execution plan
nor stats from the statements inside of the stored procedure.

--
Alfonso Leon