Trace Analyzer - Wow

Any of you guys/gals use TRCANLZR to analyze sql statements?  I just used it
for the first time today, and I'm impressed.

I typically use tkprof on the trace files to dig through a poor performing
query, but trace analyzer blows it away.

Oracle outdid themselves on this tool I think.

ONE of the best thing about it, is it gives you the bind values from the trace
file for the query in question.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.