Re: Todays Oracle 11.2.0.2 quiz...

  • From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "troach@xxxxxxxxx" <troach@xxxxxxxxx>, "robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

For a quiz I pick "C", for my large database environments that are reality, I
would have to say for the majority of objects, "C" is fine and for 20%, I need
"A" and other options...  Now ask me why I think my developers choices in code,
hints that are in use and design demand the change and it's not Oracle fault...
:)