RE: Toad issue ?

  • From: "Robertson Lee - lerobe" <Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dunbar, Norman" <norman.dunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:59:03 -0000

Hi,

Firstly thanks to all who replied.

It wasn't me who actually ran this but one of our customers. They
thought it was an Oracle issue but as I have said in one of my other
mails, they have conceded that the problem is one for Toad and not us
(we only support their Oracle database and not the 3rd party tools they
use to run things).

I did request to join that Toad forum anyway just in case :-)

Cheers
Lee