Re: Toad issue ?

  • From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:49:37 -0700

Lee,

I just ran the script without any problems. I'm running TOAD 10.0.0.41
and Oracle 11.1.0.7 on Windows Server 2003.

Have your client try running it in both SQL*Plus and again in TOAD.
Occasionally I get some strange issues, but closing TOAD (and
sometimes just doing a "Test Connections") clears any 'memory'
problem. Probably something flaky with the memory contents on the
clients machine or within the SQL Net client.

--
-- Bill Ferguson