Re: Tivoli Storage Manager Implementation

  • From: BP <brian.peasey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:25:35 -0500

Hi Chris,

Thanks. I found some manuals on IBM's site that are bit dated (2003)
for 8i/9i. We're using 10g so I'm going to ask the IBM rep if they
have it written yet. My co-dba thinks the systems people will take
care of it all but I have my doubts. I see there is a need for RMAN
scripts and of course some testing to prove it really does backup &
restore.

Brian