Re: Time out session

Did u try Setting Idle_time setting in Sqlnet.ora ... That should Kick
the Session Out ...

The Last_Call_Et is the Time Elapsed since the Last Call was Made ..
So U can say How Long a Session has Been Executing a SQL by looking at
the Last_Call_Et Column.

Not sure why IDEL_TIME should not work for you ..

Cheers
Ganesh