Re: Thoughts on crs installation on HP-UX

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:15:24 -0600

Conversely, I don't know why you'd use SG+CRS if you're doing
active/passive, since CRS by itself is a perfectly respectable HA clustering
solution :). With CRS and ASM-managed database storage, there's nothing
you'd be missing. If you aren't using ASM, though, you'd have to use RAW
devices or some other cluster filesystem since OCFS isn't available on HPUX.

Dan