From: DENNIS WILLIAMS [mailto:DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 July 2004 15:46
To: 'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: The free version of James Morle's book is now available

Mogens: I can't say it as elegantly but for those of us who have only heard
the legend of James' great book, thank you.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.

"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means
doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case,
the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive."
-- C.S. Lewis