Re: The free version of James Morle's book is now available

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:12:53 -0400

On 07/26/2004 12:01:17 PM, Daniel Fink wrote:
> Actually, the best Oracle book is not technical, but a mountaineering
> adventure. It's called "James Morle's Practical Scaling of Mt.
> Jonathan Lewis" by B. Aarf the 42nd.

Now, in the lights of certain bitterly contested practices in MA and CA
and a recent attempt to introduce a constitutional amendment to ban
those, title like "James Morle's Practical Scaling of Mt. Jonathan Lewis"
can be considered more provocative then Janet Jackson or anything I've
written on this list so far. Shame on you, Dan!
--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA