From: Chitale, Hemant Krishnarao [mailto:Hemant.Chitale@xxxxxx]
Sent: November 3, 2011 10:04 PM
To: jreid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Term Licenses to reduce Support costs

I still have a copy of the 04-Sep-2007 price list.  EE was US$40K  then and
it had been the same price for many years.
After then, Oracle revised the price twice in quick succession -- to US$44K
and then US$47.5K (as it appears in the price list of 29-Jan-2009).  I can
only surmise that it was in response to the drop in the value of the USD in
forex markets.
Since the price has held at US$47.5K  (as of the price list of 01-Sep-2011)
for more than 2.5 years, after two revisions in less than 2 years ....
Oracle must have had their own reasons for the changes.

Hemant K Chitale