Re: Technical illustrations

  • From: Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha <gajav@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:36:23 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,
Like Cary, I have the same constraints of what is supported and works well on
the Mac. A viable option (replacement for Visio) on the Mac is a tool called
OmniGraffle. The Professional edition allows you to import Visio diagrams and
edit them as needed. The tool is very intuitive and has worked really well for
me. Although it may not have the depth in the "visual widget" library, it is
something that I have come to like and use very much.

Cheers,

Gaja

Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha,
CEO & Founder, DBPerfMan LLC