Teaching Oracle PL/SQL class

  • From: douglass_davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:54:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am teaching a continuing education PL/SQL class for a community college.  The
class will be 9 nights < 3 hours per night.  And I am seeking the help of any
PL/SQL experts out there.

I have researched Oracle Architecture and PL/SQL, and I am trying to make sure
I cover the most important topics based on how PL/SQL is used in industry.
Also, I am trying to come with tasks that can be done in a lab type setting
that would be close to those done in industry but not take more than 20 minutes
each.

Here is an outline of what I have so far:

http://plsqltopics.wikispaces.com/

If you have any comments, you may add to discussion section.  If there are any
topics you deem important that have been missed, you may add them directly to
the wiki if you would like (note: you may have to go into text mode to edit
outline).

Please let me know if you have any comments. Thanks.