RE: Tbs READ ONLY and Snapshot too old

  • From: "Justin Cave" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:16:04 -0600

If the big tables are not changing, you can't get ORA-01555 errors
throughout the month from those tables.  It sounds like the errors are
coming from your smaller tables, or at least tables other than your big
tables.  That, or these processes are updating the big tables...

Justin Cave
Distributed Database Consulting, Inc.
http://www.ddbcinc.com <http://www.ddbcinc.com/askDDBC> /askDDBC

  _____