Re: Tablespaces 100%

  • From: "GovindanK" <gkatteri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bryan.Wells@xxxxxxxxxx, "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 13:54:36 -0700

Oops .. Forgot to put the link

Run the following script as SYSTEM or any DBA priv accoutn; It
will give you breakup of all tbs; Besides it prompts for the
USER/SCHEMA name to be investigated. Once the username is
supplied , it gives object type Vs Size Vs Tbs breakup. Run this
query at regular intervals to see which object is growing and
giving you trouble.
Oracle Certified Professional
On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 07:43:58 -0600 , "Wells, Bryan"
<[2]Bryan.Wells@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
> All -
> Being new to dba, I was curious about my tablespaces reaching
100%.  This
> is
> a 9i warehouse environment utilizing partitioniing and
> tablespaces.  Would it be normal to see 100% utilizatin on the
> partitioned
> tables?  What about the others?  I could add a datafile but my
disk space
> is
> shrinking. Probabluy because my tablespaces are growingn eh.
> Any information, help would be greatly appreciated.
> Bryan S Wells

To search the archives -