From: Mário Gamito <gamito@xxxxxxxxx>
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 4:21:14 PM
Subject: Table contents gone after disconnect

Hi,

I've installed Oracle 10g in Windows and everything seems to be
running smoothly.

Well, not quite. I've created a database and a table just for the sake
of testing.
I can do INSERTs in the table alright and if I do SELECTs over it, it
gives back what I've inserted before.

Now, if I disconnect the database and connect again, all the values
I've inserted before are gone. The table is empty. It is as if nothing
has been writen to the disk.

I've googled a while, but found no answer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito