Re: Table Access By Index Rowid

  • From: "Daniel W. Fink" <Daniel.Fink@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:31:34 -0600

In your predicate, you have several conditions that the rows retrieved
from PROFILEDUSER table must meet. Until the row is retrieved from the
table, the ability of the row to meet the predicate conditions are not
known. In this case, it looks to me that 1664 rows matched the predicate
condition for the unique index (on profileduserid?), but only half of
those rows matched the other conditions (hsbc_user_category,
business_country_id, processed and region)

Regards,
Daniel