Re: TOAD Access to other Schemas

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:10:10 -0500 (CDT)

Oh don't get me wrong, I still revere LCD (Least Common Denominator) tools.
They are vital for scripting or critical emergencies where other tools don't
or can't work.  However, for day-to-day activities as well as PL/SQL
development, I can be more productive with a fancy-pants GUI.  And I just
happen to think that Toad does a better job of that then anyone else.

<flamewar>
And, of course, I'm right.
</flamewar>

Rich