RE: TNSNAMES.ORA QUEUESIZE?

  • From: Wolfson Larry - lwolfs <lawrence.wolfson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 02:05:08 +0000

Thanks Rich.
  I was thinking the same thing last nite when both Hemant Chitale & Tanel
Poder nudged me to run a test.
I did it on both servers.  The original one (10.2.0.4) and the one it was
copied to (11.2.0.2).
And saw it was ignored.  Tanel did the same.

  Frankly, I'd prefer an error message instead of someone copying a mistake.
Probably lead to an argument.

Really appreciate your effort.   I was low on sleep and working on priority
items.

  Thanks again
        Larry