Re: TKPROF output -- high current gets for INSERT

  • From: "Terry Sutton" <terrysutton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:56:45 -0800

The phrase "Elapsed times include waiting on following events:" comes from a
tkprof output, where the wait times are expressed in seconds (as opposed to
v$session_wait where they're in centiseconds (or micro in time_waited_micro
in 9i)).

Are there current gets associated with checking the referential integrity
(index is unusable but FK still in force)?

--Terry