Re: Synonyms

Don't know anything in details about SOX but for especially paranoidal
(sorry err I mean secure :) ) systems knowing that particular object
exists without any rights on it could be redundant and dangerous
knowledge.

At least for projects made by ourselves we almost never used public
synonyms because to my mind that's really unnecessary knowledge and
information for ANY user that is already created and will be CREATED
IN THE FUTURE. Especially the last aspect (future users) can be very
dangerous both for public synonyms and even more - public rights.

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu