RE: Support of Commodore 64?

  • From: "Joseph Reid" <jreid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:52:41 -0500

I'm Framing this.

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Taylor, Chris David
Sent: January 13, 2011 4:06 PM
To: 'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Support of Commodore 64?

Ok, I must say I laughed a bit about this.  I'm not sure if this is a type
or if someone was having bit of fun when they wrote it.

Oracle Database 10.2 End of Premier Support - Frequently Asked Questions [ID
1130327.1]

8. Will I get more time to install 10.2.0.5 if it is released on my platform
close to April 30, 2011?

Yes.  We will always support the previous patch set for at least 3 months,
even if it is released after the one year to install the new patch set is
up.  For example, patching for 10.2.0.4 generally expires on April 30, 2011.
If you are running 10.2.0.4 on the Commodore 64 platform and Oracle releases
it after April 30, 2011, we will still patch 10.2.0.4 for you for 3 months
following the 10.2.0.5 release on your platform.

Chris Taylor

Sr. Oracle DBA

Ingram Barge Company

Nashville, TN 37205

Office: 615-517-3355

Cell: 615-663-1673

Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without
disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or
copying the information on any medium.