RE: Suggestions for monitoring tools?

  • From: "Marquez, Chris" <cmarquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ron Rogers" <RROGERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 14:55:27 -0400

>>Are you trying to go the way of EZSQL, or TORA?

Having my url redirect to http://www.quest.com?
I'm a long way from that...
 :o)

Besides all the big boys are spending their time *trying* to "sell" (notice I
didn't say "develop") a Enterprises product that will monitor, report, graph,
and alert from client session all the way to the disk drive.

I have only seen one come close and think there are a lot free-ware tools that
do 75% of what commercial if charging big bucks for?

Chris