Re: Streams testing and AWR report

  • From: "Arul Ramachandran" <contactarul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ramick@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:59:47 -0700

In 10G, there is the new time model to store statistics, wherein every
operation is stored in a bucket of time. "DB Time" is one such operation.
It represents the total time spent in database calls and is derived
by adding the times from all non-idle user sessions.

May be there were ~30 active sessions making db calls ...

HTH,
-Arul