Re: Storage array advice anyone?

  • From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 06:44:26 -0800 (PST)

Is that not similar to what Oracle (Larry E) wants on
the database level, to centralize everything into one
piece and just average everything across that one
piece hoping that with some resource manager/smart
logic you can force some inequality?

Is that not as what UNIX/Linux/NT is doing with CPU's?

It only looks that the storage piece is still not that
mature in global. Or I missed something?

Regards,
Zoran Martic

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com