Re: Sticky bit set on linux password file

  • From: Robyn <robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:07:29 -0400

It's 10.2.0.4, no data vault.  It's 'new' multi-version development server,
so 9.2.0.8 and 10.2.0.4 were just installed.  Nothing fancy one this one -
both databases were created from almost identical build scripts. (only the
required changes from 9i to 10g, like sysaux and some parameter changes)

Installed Top-level Products (3):

Oracle Database 10g                        10.2.0.1.0
Oracle Database 10g Products               10.2.0.1.0
Oracle Database 10g Release 2 Patch Set 3  10.2.0.4.0

There are 3 products installed in this Oracle Home.

There are no Interim patches installed in this Oracle Home.

Robyn