Re: Standby db and OEM Data Guard Manager

  • From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stant_98@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 19:05:08 +0200

Hi Alex,
I'm sorry I can't help you with that, I haven't done anything with Data
Guard through gui's in V9.X. I'm very much attracted by command line
interfaces, and scripted all my Data Guard management tools with ksh
(Sorry Jared, not Perl. Is on the todo list). Did you read the Data
Guard Concepts and Administration, and the Data Guard Broker manual? I
think that, when you understand the way to go in commandline interfaces,
the GUI can't be that hard to understand.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
===