Specifying index tablespace

When creating the following table, how can I specify that indexes are
created in a specific tablespace? I am happy for the table to be created in
the default tablespace, but want to specify a different tablespace for the

Oracle version is 9.2

CREATE TABLE VADADM.TBLPRIMARYKEY( AUTOINCREMENTE INTEGER , COLTYPE
VARCHAR2(50)
 , ID INTEGER NOT NULL , ID_PARENT INTEGER , NULABLE VARCHAR2(3) , SQLTYPE
INTEG
ER , PSIZE INTEGER , LASTID INTEGER , NAME VARCHAR2(20) , PRIMARY KEY (ID),
FORE
IGN KEY (ID_PARENT) REFERENCES VADADM.tblTABLE);

John Dunn
Product Consultant
Sefas Innovation Limited
Direct Dial +44 (0) 117 373 6122
www.sefas.com

PLEASE NOTE SEFAS INNOVATION HAVE MOVED TO:
Sefas Innovation Ltd, CityPoint, Temple Gate, Bristol BS1 6PL, UK.
Tel: +44(0) 117 373 6114
Fax: +44 (0) 117 373 6115
NEW DIRECT DIAL: +44 (0) 117 373 6122