Re: Special Offer for readers of Oracle-L!

  • From: Robyn <robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:13:27 -0400

Mark and Kyle,

Is there another option besides Facebook for those of us that avoid Facebook
for religious reasons?

Yes, privacy is tantamount to a religion to me and it will take more than
$1,401.00 for me to give that up. After all, I turned in my security
clearance to avoid signing another permission slip for a personal invasion
:)

It is a fabulous product, I'd love to get copy for me and one of our other
database geeks and I'd be very willing to provide testimony - just not on
Facebook.

cheers ... Robyn

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:57 PM, Fuad Arshad <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks just snagged one to test and play around with.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams