Re: Special Offer for readers of Oracle-L!

  • From: Karl Arao <karlarao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:23:26 +0800

I already got a copy :) such a good deal, DB Optimizer got an SQL
tuning facility (query diagramming,etc.) that is doing things no one
in the market has ever tried.
If you are serious about learning SQL Tuning/Visual SQL Tuning
scientifically you can get this tool, it will make you learn faster &
take away the pain of manual diagramming just like what I'm doing here that turns out just look like this , then read the books that Kyle recommends (Dan
Tow's SQL Tuning, Stephane Faroult's Refactoring SQL Applications),
and play with it on different scenarios & environments.

Karl Arao