Re: Somewhat OT - Instant poll

I find it OK. Not too slow and not too fast.
On the other hand,
I am reading English books for about 40 years and see a lot of films.
last but not least, I works with computers since 1972.

So maybe I am not your typical non English speaker.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

Stephane Faroult wrote:
Folks,

   I'm working hard on some video introductory SQL course (which I shall
not post on Youtube, because there is a full ecosystem around the videos
so that people can practice) - a first draft is ready for the first
module (out of twelve, 5 of which will be freely available), and Lesley,
who reads my prose, and I, would be very thankful if we could have some
feedback about the SPEED, especially from non-native English speakers -
it looks good to me but on the other hand I know the material :-).

It's at

http://www.konagora.com/testing/SqlCourse01.htm

I'll remove it later in the day.

email me directly, please.