Re: Something is filling up my /oracle file system - URGENT

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oradba.la@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:54:18 -0700

On 5/16/07, Manjula Krishnan <oradba.la@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is nothing on this mount point. It seems that the application
support folks (vendor) is responsible. I know I did not delete these files
and only support gets on this server. Our org does not buy support from
Oracle, so no access to Metalink. I have tried and tried to convince them
why it would be better to buy our own licenses rather than ASFU licenses
they insist on buying but to no avail.

I can't imagine supporting Oracle without MetaLink.

--
Jared Still