From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephen Andert
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:58 PM
To: Oracle L
Subject: Re: Some people can't execute a procedure

Good idea, and I just verified this.  The person in the other city has
an identical result to min.  A few ms longer, but same host ip and
service_name.  Furthermore, the usernames in question only exist in this
one database.

Great ideas everyone, but still have not found an answer so any more
ideas are welcome, no matter if they sound crazy or not.

I am having other users in the other city test and having the first
developer (with the problem) try logging in to another machine to see if
it is a network or PC problem.  I'll keep the list updated.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Hostetter, Jay M
<JHostetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        After you try Don's suggestions, verify that they are hitting
the same database.  Since they're in a different city, they could be
using a different TNSNAMES file. Tell them to send you the results of a
tnsping.

        Jay