Re: Solaris Direct I/O

Beware of 10.2.0.3 bug with filesystemio_options=setall - DirectIO is NOT
used there's a patch and bug number associated with that.

If you are using DirectIO reads/writes won't be recorded in vmstat. You can
still see with iostat or you can download
http://www.solarisinternals.com/si/tools/directiostat/index.php

--
Christo Kutrovsky
Senior Consultant