RE: Solaris 10 shmmax

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Amir.Hameed@xxxxxxxxx>, "Kevin Closson" <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:37:03 -0400

Yeah, I'm familiar w/ Bob's paper.  Bob actually got it wrong, as you
can see if you follow the link to Steve Adams' site that you provided,
and actually read what's written there......

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"There are 10 types of people in the world:  Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."