RE: So what seminar do you go to??

  • From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Yuval.Arnon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:10:54 -0600

HotSOS
-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arnon, Yuval
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 2:02 PM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: So what seminar do you go to??

Hi,

There are a handfull of Oracle seminars that are offered and as I can
only go to one of them I thoulght I'd pause the question to you guys??
(By you I refer to DBA's)

If you could only attend one seminar, which will it be. Hotsos, OOW,
IOUG or other??

TIA

Yuval.

confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you,
oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format.  [clavin.webloyalty.com]

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by