Re: Slow Export

  • From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:06:44 +0100

Mark, I think if he runs export remotely from another client node - it
might not have those settings in sqlnet.ora and that's why it runs
fast.
Traces cannot be generated on a node different from one where dump
file is produced as both dump file and sql net trace file are written
on the client. Right?

Alex