Re: Single record insert intermittently slow

  • From: Grzegorz Goryszewski <grzegorzof@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:36:55 +0200

Hi,
 is there any chance You can use and share with us output from Tanel's
-- File name:   oStackProf.sql ( Oradebug short_Stack Profiler )
-- Purpose:     Take target process stack samples and show an execution
profile
--
-- Author:      Tanel Poder
-- Copyright:   (c) http://www.tanelpoder.com

from http://files.e2sn.com/scripts/tpt_public_unixmac.tar.gz

during slowness, we can see whats going on on calls level maybe that
will help .
Btw is there any chance You can switch to securefiles LOBS ?
And can You show awr report from that period, maybe there is some HWM
enqueue issue ?
Disclaimer:
Dont blame me for any production issues related to my advice :)
Regards
GregG

Konkurs: Wygraj nowoczesna suszarke do wlosow!
Sprawdz >>>  http://linkint.pl/f2a72