Re: Since I'm up in the middle of the night

  • From: stephen booth <stephenbooth.uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 15:05:09 +0100

On 5/6/05, Robyn <robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Then there's the SarbOx version:
> Nine. Three to document the procedure, one to request the change, one to
> write the light bulb removal program, one to write the light bulb inserti=
on
> program, one to sign off on the change, one to act as a light bulb
> administrator to make sure that nobody else tries to change the bulb at t=
he
> same time and and one to verify the light actually comes on after the
> change.
>=20
> Robyn

You forgot the other 3.  One to write the lightbulb retention policy,
one to implement the lightbulb retention policy and one to operate the
QA to ensure that light bulbs are being retained in accordance with
the light bulb retention policy.

In the European public sector you'd need at least another 5 to operate
the freedom of lightbulb information act.

Stephen
--=20