Re: Simple auditing question

  • From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mayen.Shah@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:48:07 -0600

Thanks everyone for you great replies. As Mayen suggested, I checked
further, and the requirement is to audit DDL statements, but not DML
statements.

Specifically we need to know how to audit DDL. I.E. ALTER TABLE, CREATE
TABLE, DROP TABLE, CREATE INDEX, DROP INDEX, ALTER INDEX. Basically we need
to audit all ALTERs, CREATEs, and DROPs on all objects in the database.
Any thoughts on that score?