Re: Simple PL/SQL output question

  • From: Michael Moore <michaeljmoore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 09:44:03 -0800

Hi Dennis,
Actually I meant show us the entire run like:

SQL*Plus: Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production on Wed Mar 9 09:40:47 2011

Copyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

SQL> set serveroutput on
SQL> select * from dual;
SP2-0640: Not connected
SQL> connect ops$mmoore
Enter password: ********
ERROR:
ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

SQL>

Frankly, I'm not familiar with the R command. Perhaps Niall is on the right
track.

Regards.
Mike