Re: Should Be Simple Right

sed -e 's/dbms_output.put_line/dbms_output.putline/i' \
  -e 's/dbms_output.put/dbms_output.put/i'  \
 oldfile > newfile

Or edit in place

perl -pi.bak -e '$_=lc($_)'  filename

perl -pi.bak -e  \

's/dbms_output.put_line/dbms_output.put_line/i;s/dbms_output.put/dbms_output.put/i'
\
  filename

Either will catch all of them.

Jared