Re: Sftp for transport tablespace

  • From: mhthomas <qnxodba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael.Kline@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:15:11 -0500

Hi,

I'm not sure if it would help, but I checked out MTU on eth0 (eth1,
whatever) when I had similar hiccups on 'scp' transfers of large
files. The default was 1500 and I adjusted it smaller, in various
tests, and got better results. But, I was on Linux and you seem to be
HPUX.

You might search on MTU and sftp and find some ideas.

One lesson I learned is never 'scp' transfer a file without afterwards
comparing size on both ends in my scripts. ;-)

Good luck.

Regards,

Mike Thomas