Re: Severity 01

  • From: troach@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: ozgur.ozdemircili@xxxxxxxxx,"ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 02:47:53 +0000

How did you determine it was because of a corrupted table? What errors/messages
did you receive or find?

Maybe something happened in your storage tier causing node evictions? More
information would be helpful.

From: Ozgur Ozdemircili <ozgur.ozdemircili@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 01:06:20
To: ORACLE-L<oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Severity 01

Hi,

Well not good news. It seems one of our tables got corrupted, causing all
RAC instances restart.We have opened a Severity 1 SR and waiting.

Please share your experiences on this:

-Service provider talks about a table getting corrupted and says that it
causing the problem?Is it even possible ?

-How long does it take normally the Oracle technics to respond ?

Özgür Özdemircili
http://www.acikkod.org
Code so clean you could eat off it