Re: Setting db_32k_cache_size breaks 11.1.0.7

Hi Greg,

I note the document specifically mentions 11.1.0.6 (with a last revision
date of 14th Nov, i.e. after the release of 11.1.0.7).

Does this apply to 11.1.0.7, and do you know if it is likely the statement:

" The use of AMM is absolutely incompatible with HugePages."

will apply for a considerable number of versions going forwards?

thanks,

jason.

--
http://jarneil.wordpress.com