Session browser doesn't show connection type

  • From: Oliver aka v1k1ng0 <ofabelo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:39:59 +0200

Hello,
the problem is with OAS (Oracle Application Server), 10.2.0.1.2 version and
Oracle 9i. I've reinstalled that OAS (I have 3 OAS's more with the same
configuration, it isn't a cluster, it has a instance each one). When I enter
into the EM console, in the sessions, it shows the session of OAS, but it
doesn't show the program (it should show jdbc thin client). Someone knows
what happen? The datasources in OAS are correctly configured ...
If I look in the session browser of TOAD, the same, it doesn't show the
program. If I run a select for v$session, the same ... is the unique node
that doesn't show the program of connection.
I'm sorry for my bad english, I hope that someone can understand me ;-)
Thanks beforehand.

Cheers...