Re: Serving video from Oracle DB question

Michael,

First thing that comes to mind is Enterprise Content Management, aka
ECM<http://www.oracle.com/us/products/middleware/content-management/index.htm>.
Just doing a quick search there, they have the Digital Asset
Management<http://www.oracle.com/products/middleware/content-management/digital-asset-management.html>(plugin/module?)
which should handle video.

I haven't used it all, I'm just aware of it.  I attended a presentation at
COLLABORATE by Billy Cripe <http://blogs.oracle.com/fusionecm/> who is an
ECM evangelist.

Hopefully this gets you started.  I'd be more than happy to introduce you to
Billy if you are interested.  If not ECM, he would definitely help get you
going in the right direction as he lives, eats and breathes this Content
stuff.

chet

--
chet justice