Service registration after listener restart

Hi All,

We have setup Dataguard with a physical standby running 11.2.  We created a
service that we want to run on the primary for the users to connect to.  We
have a system trigger that will register the service with the listener for the
primary after the database opens.  I am registering the service with
dbms_service.start_service('<SERVICE>','<INSTANCE>')

This seems to work fine, but if the listener is ever shutdown and restarted,
the service will no longer be configured and we need to execute dbms_service
again.

Is there a way where I can get that service to run on the primary through a
listener restart?  I was just going to write a script to monitor it, but was
wondering if there was a different way.  I can't configure it in the
listener.ora since I do not want it to run if the database ever becomes the
standby.

Thanks,
Mike